GARMIN TR1 AUTOPILOT
The TR1 autopilot core pack contains everything EXCEPT the throttle and bracket kit. The throttle and bracket kits are specifically numbered based on the Year, Make and Model of your engine and sold separately. When you purchase a TR1 from PME and have us install it, we will take you and your boat to the water for tune and calibration of the pilot and provide a training session to help ensure your best experience.
'You mean I can let go of the tiller, get a cup of coffee, bait a hook or just relax a minute and I won't look up and be headed 20 degrees off course?' YES! It will change the way you fish.
We stock a complete and full line of TR1 Spare Parts.
It's not the best due to poor audio, but we are making another soon.
For engines Less than 20HP
- Interface: NMEA 0183; 1 input
- Position Source: External GPS via NMEA 0183
- Electrical: Supply voltage - 11.5 to 14.0 VDC
- Environmental: Operating temperature - 20°F to 120°F
- Electrohydraulic Unit
- Features: Compact, easy to maintain; gold pico connectors; 4 plug-in connections; uses BioSOY hydraulic fluid
- Height: 6.5 inches (16.51 cm)
- Width: 7.0 inches (17.78 cm)
- Depth: 5.0 inches (12.70 cm)
- Weight: 6.0 lbs. (2.72 kg)