Since 2006 Portland Marine & Electronics has been an industry leading sales, installation and service center for most all things related to a fun, safe time on the water.
Founded by Todd Carver with the key purpose of servicing and repairing TR1 Autopilots, the business quickly grew as customers had other issues they needed help with on their boats.
Today we have an 8,000 square foot facility with 3 service bays, electronics and accessories show room, gated and secured yard, shipping and receiving departments, parts and inventory and many great people who keep it all going.
Located just outside of Portland, Oregon in Clackamas, we are in the heart of marine activity including ocean and freshwater fishing, sailing and pleasure boating.
Along with our sales and service of marine electronics and systems we are also an Evinrude Platinum Certified Dealer.
What we do:
- Electronics - Sales, Installation & Service - Garmin, Lowrance, Furuno, Simrad, Nexus, B&G, Icom, Standard Horizon...
- Outboards - Sales, Service, Maintenance, Diagnosis & Winterization - Evinrude, Johnson, Yamaha, Suzuki, Mercury...
- Inboards - Service, Maintenance, Diagnosis & Winterization
- Trailers - Sales & Service
- Battery Systems & Chargers - Sales, Installation, Testing & Diagnosis
- Oregon State Marine Board registration site handling title and registrations
- Evinrude Engines - Sales & Service
- Wooldridge Boats - Sales & Service
The only things we really don't do is paint, canvas or heavy fabrication - but we got people for that.